Thursday 21 April 2016

Big Bunch of Keys Voted Mens' Best Feature

According to the results of a poll of young women taken by the National Institute of Research, the feature they find most attractive in a man is a big bunch of keys. Fully 85% chose this as the top option, compared with just 9% opting for sense of humour, and 3% for career.

Kagi Mitai, a student at Tokyo Happy University, said "I don't care about a man's looks or personality. Only his keys are interesting." Her friend Ooka Gisuki added, "The bigger and janglier a man's bunch of keys, the more I'll like him. Keys are so important in a man."


A superfly guy showing off what makes him cool
This result is borne out by anecdotal evidence from men. Tomohiro Daikagi, 22, told In Other News "I never used to have any luck with women, despite my nice parting and expensive fake glasses, but as soon as I hung a big load of keys from my belt, I had women chasing me down the street. And as I ran, the jangling just attracted the attention of more women, but I'm pretty unfit, so they could catch me easily."

Results of the surveys taken of middle-aged and elderly women showed similar surprising results, with middle-aged women most impressed by a plaid shirt buttoned up to the collar, and elderly women taken by a barcode comb-over fluttering gracefully in the spring winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment