Thursday 2 May 2019

No Mexican Food: Complaint Record Broken

An American man yesterday broke the long-standing record for the number of consecutive days on which a complaint has been made about the lack of Mexican food in Japan.

Florida native Bob Kleinwiener, 27, has complained at least once on each of the last 1,782 days, the entirety of the four years, ten months and 17 days that he's been resident in Japan.
Mr Kleinwiener celebrates his record
This breaks the previous record held by Kentucky native Duane Maddox, who stopped complaining after 1,781 days only when he fell into a coma.

Mr Kleinwiener has lost his voice twice during his record-breaking run, but continued to bitch across various social media. Asked for a comment, he said: "Where are the good burritos at? I don't care if I've moved as far from Mexico as it's physically possible to be, I'm an American, goddamnit, and I want my burritos now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment